Due to the secure nature of our service, we can not update user information without verifying your identity. Therefore, all users must follow our Identification Security Process to guarantee your information remains safe.
Please follow these instructions:
- Contact us to receive the Identification Security Process Documents.
- Present both documents to a Certified Notary. (Banks and most shipping centers have notaries that will notarize documents for a small fee.)
- The Notary will need to fill out the Notary Acknowledgement document.
- You will need to fill out the User Identification Form.
- Sign the User Identification Form in the presence of the Notary.
Once completed, send the both documents via Certified Mail to the address below:
P.O. Box 446
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32549
*To send a certified letter visit your local postal office.
Once we receive verification of your identity, we will then manually update your account information and notify you on how you can reset your password and regain access to your account.